2018-2019 Learning Enrichment Grants
Learning Enrichment Grants (LEG) are ideal for purchasing supplies that will enhance student learning in specific content areas or to pilot a new project, club or unit of study!
PLEASE NOTE, WE HAVE EXTENDED THE APPLICATION DEADLINE TO TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25!
how to apply
1. Read these guidelines
2. Complete the Memo of Intent
- Note that the Memo of Intent requires the signature of your building principal.
- Just upload a scanned version of this completed form to your application.
3. Complete the Application by SEPTEMBER 25
- The application is now a Google form!
- Your signed Memo of Intent will be uploaded into the application form.
tips to help you get started
- LEG funds can be used to purchase necessary materials to implement new educational initiatives.
- LEG funds can be used to support before and after school activities.
- Ask your PTA to match LEG funds granted by LEF (double the money!!).
- Find ways to work across grades and/or schools - partner up!