2018-2019 Learning Enrichment Grants
Learning Enrichment Grants (LEG) are ideal for purchasing supplies that will enhance student learning in specific content areas or to pilot a new project, club or unit of study!
how to apply
1. Read these guidelines
2. Complete the Memo of Intent
- Note that the Memo of Intent requires the signature of your building principal.
3. Complete the Application
- The application is now a Google form!
- Your signed Memo of Intent will be uploaded into the application form.
tips to help you get started
- LEG funds can be used to purchase necessary materials to implement new educational initiatives.
- LEG funds can be used to support before and after school activities.
- Consider having your students "write" the grant or drive the process.
- Ask your PTA to match LEG funds granted by LEF (double the money!!).
- Find ways to work across grades and/or schools - partner up!