Excellence in Education Grants
Excellence in Education Grants are the Foundation's largest grants (maximum award is $3,000 and the minimum is $1,000). These grants fund large-scale projects that impact multiple classrooms, grades or schools.
The application form will be available on February 5, 2020. Please see the guidelines below for all details.
Applications are due March 5, 2020.
How to Apply
1. Read these guidelines. The guidelines tell you all you need to know about applying for an Excellence in Education grant AND include a sample of application form.
2. Complete the Memo of Intent
Note that the Memo of Intent requires the signature of your building principal.
You will upload a scanned copy of the signed Memo in Intent into your application (a Google form).
3. Complete the Budget Sheet.
On the Budget Sheet you will list all items you would purchase as part of your project.
4. Complete the application form - the Memo of Intent and Budget Sheet will be uploaded into the application.
The link to Google application form will be available on February 5, 2020.
5. The Foundation Grant Review committee will determine which applications to fund. Recipients will be announced in April.